Saturday Morning Things
Up early to claim the day.
- Breakfast at Plain Sailing in Elwood which was delicious.
- Drop off shirts to be ironed by the ironing man, who is a drag queen by night, (Edna Turnblad did it first) because I hate ironing and he irons them so quickly and perfectly.
- Head to Bunnings to buy planting containers for a new indoor display I have in mind.
- Drive to Kmart to buy a candle I like, called Incense and Embers.
- Pop into Ikea to buy the Devil's Ivy to plant into the containers from Bunnings.
- Duck into Coles for charcoal toothpaste, which is the best for teeth whitening.
- A quick whip around Aldi for the weekly shop.
- Pick up shirts from Edna Turnblad.
- Home! What a morning. Now it's going to be 32° and windy, so home until I head out to watch my kid play in his band at 3 pm.
I have claimed this Saturday as my own!