Purple pots and other things
I'm in love with the colours of the new Le Creuset collection. I have one but it's burned from a spag bol sauce incident years ago but I can't bring myself to let it go. I also can't let myself spend money on decadent purple pots when I have to pay my water bill. But aren't they pretty to look at?
I am reading this book on cleaning. I am not a messy person but I like the idea of having intention behind my cleaning routine. So far it's told me to get a bucket and a special monk suit for cleaning which is cute but I don't think they have one in my size. I will review when I finish. It's a small book.
I have cut down my sugar intake, because, health, right? So far I have had splitting headaches, heart palpitation, skull pain from low blood sugar, and mood swings more violent than Trump during a Tweetstorm. So, yes, super fun times. Have also lost 1.5 kgs in a week, so not all bad.
I watched The Florida Project. I cannot say enough good things about this film. So beautiful, and so heartbreaking.
Also, some January tasks for me and you, if you like:
- Do a cull of the house and an op-shop drop
- Go through your emails and unsubscribe from those you never read
- Drink more water
- Eat better food
- Call that someone you were meaning to call
- Say hi to strangers as you pass them on the street
- Take it easy yet stay on task. Think relaxed focus.
- Know what you want out of this year
- Be kind to others and yourself.